Promotional Scheme of new Broadband connection at PCO / BSNL Shoppe along
with rent free landline connection ( PF category) without Outgoing facility is introducing for the period 29.09.2008 to 27.12.2008.
The details as follow :
1) Installation charge for Broadband connection is waived.
2) With every Broadband connection type-1 modem will be given free against which
monthly rental will be charged.
3) PCO owner/ BSNL shoppe willing to have modem other than type 1 (modem)
should pay the monthly fixed charge of the modem or the cost of the same in case
of outright purchase from the department.
4) Type-1 modem given free under this scheme has to be returned by the customer
in case the Broadband connection is surrendered / disconnected due to nonpayment.
5) No Security Deposit for Broadband and Modem in cases where S.D already exists
6) PCO owner / BSNL Shoppe under this Promotional Scheme may be allowed for
change subsequently with the same type1 modem. For change of type 1
Customer has to pay cost of the modem or monthly rental.
Note: - (i) In this Promotional scheme, BB conection should be provided only at feasible area on PF category telephone with private numbering scheme.
(ii) No Broadband connection should be provided on PCO number (28XXXXXX) as it will create billing problem on PCO.
details about free Modem (Type 1),non receipt Security Deposit for Broadband and Modem should be reflected in the Bb Work order with suitable allotted code at Commercial end.