Billing & Payment Schemes
Phone bills are issued regularly by ordinary post as per a bi-monthly/monthly schedule.
You can pay your phone bill in various ways:
- Online Payment Facility using Credit Card , Debit Card and Internet Banking within due date.
Click here for Payment
BSNL Online Payment Portal Documentation
- Payment through My BSNL App.
Click here for Details
- You can also pay the bill by Electronic Clearance Scheme(ECS).
Click here for Details and ECS Form
- Pay on receipt of phone bill - the usual way.
Cheque / DD May be drawn in favour of AO (Cash), BSNL, Calcutta Telephones for making payment at BSNL Bill Collection Centres & CTOs / DTOs.
Telephone Bills will be accepted in CASH up to Rs 5000/-.
Draw cheque in favour of Accounts Officer(Cash), BSNL, Calcutta Telephones, Kolkata' and drop it in the Cheque Drop Boxes within due date along with the counterfoil of the bill.
The Telephone no., Bill Date and Amount may be clearly written on the reverse side of the Cheque.
Click here for list of Cash Collection Center
- At selected Post Offices (by cash or cheque) within due date.
Click here for list of Post Offices
- At the counters / drop boxes at selected branches of designated Banks within due date - consult list
at the back of the bill.
Click here for list of Banks ( All branches of Syndicate / Indian Bank / UTI ATM )
- You can also pay the bill through Easy Bill Outlet (cheques only) or ITZ CASH Outlet
- E-Seva Counters up to 3 days after Pay By Date.